Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
University of Zululand Library Guides
What are EBSCO eBooks
EBSCO eBooks are online versions of print books that UNIZULU has purchased with a perpetual license or via an annual subscription. eBooks By using eBooks you can:
- Download titles to mobile devices, including iPhones, iPads, Kindle Fires, and Android Devices
- Search within a book for specific words or phrases
- Save, print, or email chapters or sections
- Copy and paste portions of text for easy access during the research process
- Link to books or book chapters for easy reference or social sharing
- Save a list of favorite books to a personal book shelf
- Generate or export citations to bibliographic management tools
- Save notes to a personal folder with an EBSCOhost account
- Navigate between sections or chapters and the index via linking
- Place holds on titles with limited simultaneous user licenses.
EBSCO eBooks are compatible with any eBook Reader
EBSCO eBooks Search
Search for UNIZULU Ebsco eBooks -
Find any ebsco ebook using the window below!!!