Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
University of Zululand Library Guides
Embedding JoVE Videos into UniZulu Moodle
- Below the JoVE video that you want to embed click on the ‘<>
- Copy the embed code
- Log into Moodle
- Select the appropriate course from 'My courses'
- At the upper right you will see a ‘Turn editing on’ button or a ‘Turn editing off’ button. Make sure editing is on.
- Once you have chosen the appropriate week or topic, click on ‘+Add an activity or resource’
- From the menu, select 'Page'
- Click the ‘add’ button at the bottom
- Go to the ‘General’ section and add a name to the page in the
- In the ‘Content’ section click on the button farthest to the left
(‘Show more buttons’ button)
- Click on the ‘<> EMBED’ button
- Paste the Embed Code into the ‘Page content’ box
- Click ‘Save and return to course’ button
- Now when you click on the activity from the course page the video will show up